CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 26, 2008

SNOW love it or hate it !!!

I have been neglecting my blog for a month or so...now its time to catch up !!! A few weeks ago we had our first big storm (not counting the October SNOW). I remember being young and just loving to get in the SNOW and play for HOURS !!! Not so much anymore...it seems the cold goes right to my BONES !!! But my kids LOVE it...in fact they are out now...Logan hates the SNOWbecause now he has to shovel SNOW !!! Gary will NOT buy a SNOW blower...he says that is what Logan is for...and yes he just came in complaining about it...Im thinking im NOT going to buy one just so Logan will have to do a little work !!! HAHAHAHA...yes I guess im the MEAN mom...as I sit here with a smile on my face blogging about it !!! I started this blog as a HAPPY SNOW story and now...I am laughing my butt off cause I can hear Logan outside shoveling and COMPLAINING how much he hates it !!! Good thing my camera is right by me...I took pictures from the safety of my front room window...If I open the door to take pictures Im lible to get hit with SNOWBALLS or a SHOVEL full !!! Oh GOOD TIMES !!!

We do have SNOW shovels but Logan had to use this one to scrape the ICE !!!

SNOW LOVERS...Kadee and Brylee getting bundled up !!!

Kadee, Tanner and Avery THROWING SNOW!!!



Abby and Tanner BLOWING SNOW!!!

9 comments:

Aaron and Jenny Westbroek said...

That's what boys are good for....shoveling so I don't have to do it too!! I can't understand either why kids love to play in the snow! I find nothing exciting about being cold and in the snow!! I am definitely a whimp!! Cute pics of your kids...even Logan shoeveling the snow!!

The Harward Family said...

Poor Logan, at least there is five boys at my house to off set the pain of no snow blower. Marty is the exact same. Your pictures are cute you'll have to email them to me.

Haley said...

Snow pictures are my favorite, even though I don't like the snow!

Huffstuff said...

oh what fun snow can be, FOR KIDS! I agree with you! Does bring back tons of memories. Always seemed like there was SO much more snow at yours and grandma's houses. Those were the day's.

Ashley ;o) said...

I'm with Logan on shoveling... NOT FUN! How mean!! Get him a snow blower!! ;o)

But I definitely remember loving the snow when I was younger. And that has changed for me too. I like to be warm and dry... period! ;o) Good thing we have kids around so that we can enjoy it through them. Looks like they were having a blast!! Love the pics!

laceemo3 said...

I can not belive how big Logan is getting! Its scares me HA! The kids love the snow such fun times....I remember us when we were little at Grandmas and Grandpas and how we used to Love to go to the canal when it was Frozen! Good Times!!!

April said...

I'm a snow hater for sure! Although I also have some fun memories as a kid in the snow!

pbwestbroek said...

Lori, There is NOTHING boring about you. You are a crack up. I love all of your posts and your pictures. And your Kids are so dang cute, beautiful and funny.

Lindsey said...

It's time for an update! I know you have tons of stuff to blog :0)