CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Kadee and Abby

Kadee is my calm between the storm of Logan and Abby...she is always trying to please me and not make me mad...unless it is asking her to clean her room!!! She is such a sweet girl and very tender hearted. All I can say is Abby is lucky she is her sister otherwise I dont think she would even play with her...Abby is VERY VERY bossy!!! Not sure where that came from !!! Kadee loves her friends and always wants them around her, she is in second grade this year. Abby is in first grade and has the hand writting of a sixth grader and she loves to read...it will be 10 oclock on a school night and her light is still on and she is reading...I know she did not get that from me !!! Here are a few pictures of them...


2 comments:

The Harward Family said...

Yeah! You did it! I love it, it's really cute. I love the template you chose. And the playlist- Tim, Tim, Tim - What else should I expect? Your pictures are really cute too, even of Logan- but don't tell him that. I love the Good Old Days photo, I was surprised to see you post it with as much crap we give you about it! It's awesome!

Huffstuff said...

I love it. Don't feel to bad about Logan and the whole play off thing, Hayden always seemed to disappear when I started to watch the games with them downstairs too. Must be a teen thing.