CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

24th of July 2008



Some of you are probally wondering what an Oreo cookie and the 24th have to do with each other right ??? Well this afternoon while we were peeling cucumbers to take to my dads house for the swim party, Kadee started her "middle child" mellow drama !!! She never gets to peel the cucumbers only Abby...which is not true. Well Abby matter of factly turns to Kadee and tells her "Kadee your like an Oreo cookie...you are the good cream in the middle and me and Logan are the yucky crunchy cookie that gets thrown away"!!! I thought I was going to bust up laughing !!! Abby is full of "adult" reasoning !!!

4 comments:

Huffstuff said...

Kids say the best things but that has got to be number one for the year. She is a crack up. Thanks for the laugh today.

Tiffany said...

Oh my word your kids are so BIG! I'm so glad your blogging I miss you tons.... now maybe we can keep in touch!
love ya girl

Lindsey said...

Like mother like daughter right! HaHa she is a crack up.

Dennem and Piper said...

Hi Lori! This is Brandy (Bambrough) Porter! Piper was looking at Lynsey's blog so I thought I'd click on yours and say "hi"! I see Lisa all time and she's let me know how your doing, but i'ts fun to see you and your family, your all so cute! I looked at Shaleece's too and told her that we should all go to lunch sometime! Next time she's around let me know and we can get everyone together! Take care! Brandy