CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Kadee and Abby tag

Kadee and Abby were tagged by their cousins Ethan and Tate and now I am supose to tell you 5 things about them that you may not already know...




Kadee -

* My sweet little Kadee she is my best helper and listener

* Loves to be with her friend Kodee and is starting to spend hours on the phone with her ...oh no I can barely keep my phones charged enough for me !!!

* ALWAYS the last one out of bed in our house !!!

* Loves chips...I could pack nothing else in her lunch bag and she would be perfectly content

* Loves swimming...once she is in the water you can't get her out...and she really wants to take piano lessons
Abby -


* Thinks she is going to marry David Archuleta

* Loves to sing

* FIRST one out of bed in the morning and is all fuel up for the day...can't slow her down !!!

* Likes to play school as long as she is the TEACHER !!!

* Loves to ride her bike as long as the tires aren't flat...thank heavens she has her own mechanic, Grandpa Chapman...he usually gets a phone call once a week requesting a repair !!! Thank heavens for grandpas!!!


Now they tag...Tanner and Drake (the only ones they know who haven't been tagged) and I tag...Tiffany, Lacee, Haley, you three choose one of you kids !!! (Lacee...Kadee would love to read about Bailey since she always talks about "that one girl with the really long hair that does tumbling who is her cousin !!!"

6 comments:

Haley said...

Super cute girls! btw, I'm going to be making my blog private so send me your email and I'll send you an invite...hzolik@comcast.net

Lindsey said...

Love these girls. They are like my own. They are getting to big.

laceemo3 said...

Well the David Archuleta thing I may be able to hook her up My sister in law is Dating his Cousin! Your Girls are beauties!

laceemo3 said...

Thats so cute about her saying that about Bailee Bai and her friends went trick or treating to your dads and i think one of your girls opened the door because they knew who Bailee was and said hey i know you your my cousin so it must have been her. Funny ok I will post about Bailee

April said...

Cute girls! I think Kadee looks exactly like you!

Ashley ;o) said...

I told you I would check yours out right when I got home. ;o) Wow... it seriously must have been so long since I've seen your kids because Kadee and Abby are getting so dang big!! They are so gorgeous though... just like their mommy! ;o)

Tonight was fun huh?!? Julie just cracks me up! And I got some good footage of the dancing... should I post it? ;o)