CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sweetheart Tag

Oh my this is going to be interesting !!! Dont laugh at the pictures...or do I dont care...everyone needs a good laugh from time to time and Gary and I are used to being laughed at for our pictures...we have been together FOREVER and still haven't taken that many pictures together with out the kids !!! So enjoy !!!
(Thank you photo shop...pay no attention to the kids in the back)
What is your husbands name ? Gary
How long have you been married ? 15 years

How old is he ? 36 and still older than me !!!
Who is taller ? At the moment he is but Logan is catching up fast !!!
Who sings better ? Me of course !!! Not really...neither one !!!
Who is smarter ? Him...he married me didn't he !!! JK but he really is smarter (at most things)!!!
Who does the laundry ? Me...any of you who know Gary should know the answer to that one !!!
Who pays the bills ? We both do...now that I am working again !!!
Who mows the lawn ? Logan !!! But Gary pays him for doing it so he kinda counts !!!
Who cooks dinner ? Me...sad to say !!! When I cook Gary will most times make himself something else !!!Gary will throw a steak on the grill from time to time but thats all you get with it !!!

Who admits when they are wrong ? Being that I am never wrong this one will have to go to him !!! Wait a second...I dont think I have ever heard him say it either !!!
Who kissed who first ? Not even going to answer this one !!! Technically the first kiss was on our first date to Sadie Hawkins (nice picture hu!!!???) It went bad is all im going to say about that !!! (Remember that Gary !!!)



Who wears the pants ? ME !!!


Now I tag...Jenny, Tiffany, Haley, & Nicole !!! Have fun !!!




9 comments:

Haley said...

Love that Sadie Hawkins pic...were you guys 12? ha ha

Tiffany said...

lol that is so funny you guys haven't changed a bit!!!!! love the pics

Lindsey said...

NICE, Love it! I can't believe 15 years really? Thats crazy!

laceemo3 said...

I remember that Hair Cut the last one it looked great on you!

The Harward Family said...

Hilarious! I gotta know about this Sadie Hawkins dance. You have peaked my interest!

Jake and Whitney said...

I just think it is great that you grew up in the 80's so we can laugh at your awesome hair and clothes. haha That picture of you two is so damn funny.

Ashley ;o) said...

OMG... those pictures look so much better when they aren't on your phone... LOL!! ;o) What a hot couple! ;o)

Jarrod.Maci.and Tielyr Hakala said...

OH BOY---JARROD AND I GOT OUR LAUGH FOR THE DAY LOOKING AT THOSE OLD PIX! NOW I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE WEDDING DRESS Ü

Lori said...

Maci -

Be nice !!! One day we WILL get the same laughs on you and Jarrod !!!