CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Another Crazy Saturday


Today we had the usual football game...8:30 on a Saturday morning should be illegal !!! I have been dragging ever since and I still got 2 more hours of sleep than I get during the week. The game was kinda boring also...the kids didn't play with that much enthusiasm either even though we won!!! Logan had a couple of good plays so he was pretty excited and he made weight with 2 pounds to spare so after the game he celebrated by eating a half gallon of ice cream...no joke...I was sick just watching. Now he will have to be running in his sweats again!!!


Missed this one !!!


Caught this one!!!



Another catch!!!



After the game we took the girls and some of their friends to Tepanyaki for their birthdays...I'm not a party planner but the girls wanted to do something for their b-days so I figured what the heck...we will take them out to dinner...they seemed to have fun. Until Logan showed them all why it isn't fun to have a brother (only one of the girls we took has a brother) while we were eating ice cream at Paces Logan starts FARTING...he is so gross...but he is a 13 year old and in his mind he thinks its cool to do no matter where he is...and I get no help from Gary on that one...I think he laughed as hard a Logan did...boys no matter the age they never change!!!



Aubrie, Raquell, Kadee, Kodee, Abby, and Alyssa







Abby and Alyssa...don't worry there are not 2 Abbys...she is standing in front of a mirror



Raquelle, Kodee, Aubrie and Kadee



While the cook was doing his tricks with the eggs he dropped one right in front of the Kodees plate...never seen that happen but the girls got a kick out of it.



2 comments:

Huffstuff said...

Wow! They must have a great team. Well Hayden lost another one. We really thought this team was beatable. Like I said before, I'll explain his team situation to you some day. Fun Girl party. I am totally with you on the b-day party thing. I have two this week also, Landon and Aubrie. I am trying to get out of the Party thing with them. Great memories.

laceemo3 said...

How fun!!! I love that place never taken the kids there though! Good for you im sure it was a birthday to never forget for them.