CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Kadee







Its hard to believe that Kadee is 10 years old, it seems like I just had her. I remember the first time I saw her after she was born and I just thought...oh my gosh she is beautiful...she really was a beautiful baby...her head was the perfect shape...(unlike my first born !!! I'm sure you all remember that!!!). She was just perfect...except she liked to cry...ALOT...she had to be held all the time and not just held but bounced as well. She was a stinker !!!




Halloween...she loved this costume...I think she wore it everywhere I would let her.
Westbroek reunion...I love the picture...this was Kadees first hair cut...Cute bob !!!


Christmas at Grandpa Rods...What a good sport Logan was...he and Kadee were BEST friends until Abby came along !!!
Best friend Kodee



Kadees favorite things: Hannah Montana, Nintendo DS, Taylor Swift, Kodee, cheese and crackers, riding her bike, glitter make up, pony tails, potato bugs, achievement days, primary, swimming, tumbling, Ghost Whisper, going to Grandpas on Sunday,



Kadees dislikes: vegetables, cleaning her room, salad, getting her hair brushed, curly hair, cats, spiders, being chased or spied on by boys



Things I can hear her say daily: What evs, Abby hit me, bye mom I love you, Logan knock it off, mom look at this (she ALWAYS has something wrong with her), can I go ride my bike, whats for dinner, is tonight stay up late night, mom I'm hungry



Kadee is a very sweet girl and if you are her friend you have a friend for life...you come first...she is always trying to make everyone happy and is my greatest helper, she knows I don't like to leave the house until everything is picked up so as I am frantically trying to get out the door she is always at my feet picking things up with me. When ever I need help with something I always call her name because I know she will be there to help.

Please leave us your memories of Kadee...

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh my word! She is so BIG! She did like to be held. Logan and Colbie would always say, all you do all day is hold Kadee you never play with us any more.... She was a beautiful baby and even more so now. We use to call her little kaddeedid... I miss those days I wish we could keep them little...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KADEE!!!!

Jake and Whitney said...

Oh cute Kadee she has always been the good one. haha. I remember when she was a baby she always had to be held standing up as soon as anyone sat down with her she would start crying. I also remember her cute short hair. She was soo freakin cute with that hair cut. I remember when we used to sing "Kadee and grandpa sittin in the gutter eaten peanut butter kissin eachother". Grandpa Rod was her favorite for awhile there.

Lindsey said...

Oh sweet little Kadee, she is really 10? Wow, I remember how freaking cute she was (She still is of course) But as a baby she was just so beautiful! I remember babysitting her and what a good girl she was. When her & Abby would come over they loved pretzels, Dora, playing Barbie. She would always make Abby ask if she wanted anything, like I would tell her No. She would watch The Wiggles with Ethan because he loved them, & she was way to old for that. Happy Birthday Kadee, your a sweetheart!!!

Huffstuff said...

I remember when you had her because it was on my due date, Landon was late and I couldn't believe you had her before me. She is beautiful and I have always awed over her when ever I see her. She is going to make a great wife and mother someday. I love hearing all the stories about her. Happy Birthday Kadee.

The Harward Family said...

Kadee Ann, so many memories. I love that girl to death. I remember always being so excited to have you come over on Sunday's so I could play with Kadee. She was/is such a cute girl. I remember her cute little voice. "My Lisa." I remember her and Grandma having matching casts. I remember she always had the cutest hair too.