CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday Marathon


No I did not actually RUN a marathon...though it feels like it...we have been running all day.


8:30 A.M. Football


The interception!!!

Almost there...


Logans team won again!!! YEAH!!! He had another interception...this one was on the other teams 30 yd line and he ran it all the way back to our 3 yd line...he should have had a touch down but I think he ran out of gas and was tackled...they won 27 to 0. This teams defense is so awesome...the other team never even had a first down I don't think.



11:30 A.M. Take your family to work day...






This is the first year Smiths has done this...they had food and things for the kids to play on...they also had a dunking machine where the Management would get on it and you could buy balls to dunk them and all the money went to charity. Gary is now looking for a new job because Logan dunked his boss!!! (The highest guy in management). There was also a pie eating contest, Austin was in it...Logan couldn't because he had already ate 5 hot dogs...gross!!! The pie eating contest was nasty...lets just say Austin had to eat his pie twice, if you know what I mean it was disgusting!!!







The winner is...Austin



Logan making the throw that dunked the boss!!!





1:30 P.M Danielle and Jims



Gary and Aaron helped Danielle & Jim put the hardwood floor in their new house...Aarons poor back, he was there for 3 hours before we got there, he could barely stand up...he will be sore tomorrow I'm sure. Danielle and I did a little painting...she even let Kadee and Abby paint some trim...with OIL base paint!!! I would never let them do such a thing...no wonder why they like her more than me...good luck Danielle on the second coat...they put ALOT of paint on with a lot of brush marks!!! Hope that turns out good.


4:00 P.M. Knight family party




It was the annual family picnic...not a lot to say about this we just ate and went home...Gary had a football game to watch so it was ok to leave early and I didn't complain...it has been a LONG day.

Buffy, Gary, and Aunt Jeannie...Jeannie just moved here from Alaska...we are glad to have them closer...EVERY time we see her she tells us this funny story about Gary when he was 2 years old...She was babysitting him at his grandmas house in Sunset and he didn't want to be there so...he left and went walking home to Syracuse !!! He made it quit far...they found him on the viaduct in Sunset headed towards Syracuse...he was crying when they found him because he knew he was going to have to go back to grandmas house!!! How scary for her thinking he was gone forever and he knew exactly where he was...going home!!!

The next marathon for me will be on Monday and will probably last a few weeks...has something to do with this...

Wish me luck!!! Scary times for me but I feel like this is what I need to do !!!

7 comments:

Huffstuff said...

What a day. I think you have found the secret to adding hours to a day, I don't know how you did it all? What is with the help wanted, are you looking for a new job or are they needing you to help them hire someone?? Congrats on another win Logan, and Yes we lost another one! Oh Well.

Lindsey said...

What a busy day! Hang in there Lori everything will work out for the best. Hey maybe I could hire you to babysit my kids now while I work :) Sounds tempting I know...

Jake and Whitney said...

Yeah I'm with Lindsey you should open a daycare ahaha. That would be the best day of Brylee's life too bad it will never happen.

Tiffany said...

Wow! I'll Hire you My house needs you! lol Whats going on call me..

Anonymous said...

Last I heard you were buying a business....didn't work out huh? Welcome to my life, nothing ever works out like I expect but guess what? It always works out. Good luck in the job hunt, someone will be very lucky to hire you!

Lori said...

Yeah - the owner decided not to sell which I am greatful for...I really couldn't imagine me taking on all the extra stress with a young family and all...so I quit...now I need a JOB !!!

Tiffany said...

Good Luck! I talked to Gayle and she's going to call me back. hang in there.