CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

GO FALCONS !!!

I can't believe the season has finally reached the playoff time. Saturdays game is the first game of the playoffs, so its win or go home time. I'm about as anxious for this as the NBA playoffs !!! I know you all probably think I'm crazy...but that's OK I AM !!! Our team has played so well together this year I think all games combined the other team as only scored on us twice...which is awesome but what worries me is that our team could be playing some more intense games and if they start loosing they will give up and not fight for the win.



Here are the team pictures Logan brought home last night. Football pictures crack me up !!! They try to make themselves look all big and tough !!! And his hair...this faux hawk stuff kinda reminds me of little babies whose moms try to put a curl on the top of their head !!!




"Whatever" is what I'm sure to hear Logan say after he reads this !!!



What a stud...too bad pictures aren't interactive so you could get a "wiff" of the uniform and pads!!!




THE TEAM !!!


Notice how big the coaches are ? Well last Saturday night they had a party for the team at the aquatic center...bad idea coaches...unless you want to get wet...yep you guessed it...those little brats threw everyone of their coaches in the pool. The one on the far left was a bit of a challenge...they had to push him while he was sitting on a chair because there is no other way to move that man. Just in case you cant tell which one is Logan...he is 3rd from the right on the back row.

2 comments:

Huffstuff said...

That is awesome their team has done so well. Hope they can go win it all, GOOD LUCK. Hows the job search going?

Huffstuff said...

Seeing Logan's picuture on their made me realize that I should put Haydens on mine. Thanks. I agree with what you said about how they try to look tough.