CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

The Ugly Witch

Today I went to Abby's class for scarey stories. Those kids are so creative with story telling and Abby is one of them !!! Most of their stories were about a 1 1/2 pages when it was Abby's turn she kept reading and reading...yes in true Abby fashion her story turned out to be 4 pages !!! I complimented her afterwards and said "Wow you wrote a long story". She laughed and said "Yeah when we were practicing I only got to read half of it". I thought it was so funny I had to share.



One day I wasn't good at school and my teacher made me stay at school but she forgot about me and left. I looked at the clock and it was 7:00 so I thought, "I live close to the school, and I left I saw a bush moving and I heard HE!HE!HE!" I looked and I was a Witch! She had long black hair with cob webs and rat hairs and cat hairs she also had at the end of her long, pointy green nose. The mole had a wart on it in the same spot it had hair out of it. Her skin was light green she had red eyes. She was wareing a black dress and a cape. She asked me where I lived and I said, "where do you live?" she whispered "I live in a fores where theres a cave with other witches and I flew here where do you live?" she screamed I said "I live just down the road why?" "Because I want you and your family to try my soup." she said smiling. "Sorry but I'm not allowed to try stuff without my Mom or Dad trying it first I'll talk to you tomorrow after school bye" I said quickly. I ran quickly home and I told my Mom I saw a witch. She said NO WAY! So I ate my dinner and I went to bed. That night I got out of bed and I ran down to the school and I ran in the bush where the was. The witch said HI! and her cat said Meow! Then I thought I'm tired and I ran back home and went back to bed and slept good. I got ready for school. I walked to school I was half way there and the witch swooped me on her broom stick and took me to school I told my teacher I saw a witch but she didn't believe me. That day I was so good in school that Mrs. Hendericks let me go home when everbody else did I went in the bush and the witch swooped me on her broom stick again I got home and she came inside my house. My family met the witch and we even had her soup for dinner !


Abby told me that when her teached edited the story "she crossed out like a million ands"....really... so now there are only 1/2 million !!!

2 comments:

Haley said...

Cute story, I love the part where she tells her mom about the witch and her mom says "NO WAY!" Too funny!

The Harward Family said...

How unlike one of your kids to have a story with soup in it. You are the soup nazi. That story is funny, I can totally see her going on and on. P.S..How was the soup? I'll have to ask Abby.