CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Quirks

I have been tagged and this time it is QUIRKS !!! You have to list 6 quirks about yourself soooo in no particular order...

1. Dishes - I have to have all my plates and bowls stacked the same way...all the patterns and styles have to be together. Same with the silverware...I have to put all the big forks and small forks in separate dividers.

2. Ear wax - This must be blamed on my mom but it drives me crazy...Qtips everyone !!!

3. Pantry - No one in this house knows how to throw empty food packages away...I open the pantry to EMPTIES everyday...no matter how much I say "If you take the last one throw the package in the garbage" so now it seems that its easier to hide it some where in the pantry rather than walk 4 feet to the trash can !!! I will survive the next few years right !!!

4. Sunflower Seeds - Everyone knows how much my family all loves sunflower seeds me included...but it drives me crazy how many I find throughout the house...and stuck in the bottom of glasses....eeeewwww...I swear we live in a bird cage !!!

5. Feet - I am with Tiffany on this one...can't stand them...maybe its cause I have the Westbroek curse...LONG toes !!! or maybe its cause Gary's are so dry and nasty !!! Either way...yuck !!!

6. Mail - All the junk mail that comes...I just throw it away but Gary has to open everything and read it and then...LEAVES it where ever he read it...on the counter...next to the toilet...anywhere. THROW it away already !!!

Gosh this almost makes me sound -itchy !!! You all know I'm not though right !!!

I tag:

Lisa
Lindsey
Whitney
Lacee
Shaleece
Jenny

2 comments:

laceemo3 said...

Funny!!! Feet are so going on my Lisk and I dont (thank heavens) have the Westbroek long toes but I hate Hate HATE feet!!!!

Tiffany said...

(lol) Lori you are so funny! I love your list and agree with all of them. It made me sick just to write about feet! Are we weird? I know it's everyone else...haaaahaa