CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tagged

8 TV Shows

*Young and the Restless
*Dancing with the Stars
*Survivor
*ER
*Greys Anatomy
*Ellen
*CSI
*Dateline

8 Restaurants

*Tonys Pizza
*Tepenyaki (?spelling)
*Wingers
*Chick fil a
*Great Harvest sandwich
*Maddox
*Elmadador
*Goodwood

8 Things I did yesterday

*Made soup for Abby's baptism (two different kinds so this should count as two)
*Went to Abby's baptism
*Listened to Aaron and Lisa give two really good talks...its great having family that will do this for you
*Had my family over for lunch
*Cleaned up the mess from lunch
*Listened to Danielle defend Obama to my parents and brother in law Jason (GOOD TIMES !!!)
*Helped Abby do her baptism book....answered a million questions
*Yelled at kids to clean stuff up

8 Things I'm looking forward to

*Kids that clean up after themselves without asking
*Having all my projects finished
*Thanksgiving
*Christmas
*Sleeping in
*Elections
*Economy improving !!!!
*Working

8 Things on my wish list (....only 8 thats not enough !!!)

*Food Storage
*House paid for
*Family vacation....some where warm and tropical
*Brand new wardrobe
*Good skin
*Never having to work out and have a body that looks like I do !!!
*My kids to grow up and never have trials !!!
*Good job

8 People I'm tagging (Lisa took all the sisters so I'm going after cousins and friends)

*Jenny
*Lacee
*Haley
*April
*Kami
*Kristi
*Tiffany
*Shaleece

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

lol your list is fun I love tonys pizza we should go to lunch this week are you working? how about tomorrow? call me...

Lori said...

Sorry Tiffany...i just noticed your comments...yes lets go for sure...how about next week if your still on !!! call me !!!