CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Rain, Rain go away....





Do you ever wish you could have a "do over" day ? Well today would be one of the days I would pick !!! Cold, wet and misserable...I'm sure that Logans whole team would as well...yes they lost today. I was so afraid this was going to happen...they got behind and didn't stay in the fight !!! They had a great season...the opponents only scored 21 points on them all season...what is the worst of that is 13 of those points came today and we only scored 6 so we lost....BUMMER!!!


I was really worried about spending the day with Logan after that cause he was really down...I told Logan on the way home I would take him to lunch anywhere he wanted...then 10 minutes after we got home the door bell rang and it was one of Logans coaches' wife...she wanted to take him and 3 other kids from the team to Little America to spend the night and hang out at Gateway....hum...go to LUNCH with my family or LITTLE AMERICAfor the night...tough choice right Logan...so he is in SLC and I'm sitting here blogging...They were also going to the Conference Center for a tour after conference today where they might even get to see the prophet. The coach that took them is also an usher at the Conference Center so he has access to do that. They are the nicest friends and just didn't want the boys to sit around feeling down so they took them to do something up lifting...awesome people...love them.


One other nice thing was that my cousin Shaleece came to the game...she was in town from Idaho and said she might stop by if the weather wasn't too cold...and it was cold...so I didn't expect to see her but she came anyway. It was nice to chat and see her...I think it has been at least 9 to 10 months. So thanks for coming down Shaleece !!!

5 comments:

Huffstuff said...

Bummer! I was totally hoping they could have scored one more. It was a good game. That is awesome about Logan's invite. Was it Woodwards? I know he has usered down at the Conference center before. And that totally sounds like something they would do. It was great to chat with you, we will not let 9-10 months go by again, we'll have to do it again sooner and not raining and cold.

Lori said...

Yes it was the Woodwards...they are the most awesome people...good thing you left early !!! You would have seen alot more tears than rain today !!! Mostly from the coaches...they have worked so hard with these boys for 4 years and this is more than likely the last year they can play together...but they cant hang their heads over one game...they had an awesome season and whoever wins the mini bowl will not have a better record than these kids have !!!

laceemo3 said...

Not a Fun Day ! Ya wouldnt that be great to have i dont know like 5 do over days a year!! Funny!

Tiffany said...

What nice people. I wish I thought that way I’m always worried about myself… I hope Logan had fun… Hey I saw your sisters at the fall festival they are all so cute. How come your not out here? You can have some of my land. I’m about sick of mowing it (lol) it only takes me 3hrs. Some thing to think about… How’s the job hunting?
Love ya girl…

Anonymous said...

What a cute freking family!! I love that old pic of you! Your body!