CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkins, Pumpkins, Pumpkins and Seeds...

Saturday we went to Black Island Forrest in Syracuse with Lisa, Melissa, and Tiffany's families. The kids had so much fun and I had never been there...we went on a hayride and each kid got to pick a pumpkin...it cracked me up because the guy who drove the tractor told all the kids when they found one they wanted to raise their hands and he would come cut it off the vine for them...not only did he cut it off but throughly inspected the pumpkin to make sure it was ok...and I mean throughly inspected...he rubbed them all over...I was like what the heck its just a pumpkin but I guess I should be grateful we could have taken home a rotten one I guess. They have lots of other things as well slides, little tractor rides, pig races, and food.

The funniest thing was when all the little ones went on the little tractor ride...Lisa and Marty HAD to go because a couple of their kids were kinda scared...I thought me and Tiffany were going to pee our pants laughing at Lisa and Marty !!!

Afterwards the girls and I went to a Pumpkin Party at Jasons house where they got more pumpkins...the reason they want so many pumpkins is to make pumpkin seeds. Every since they had them at Grandma Westbroeks house this is a must for us each year. I make them get the seeds out cause it makes me gag.


I had so many pictures that I decided to make a slide show ...hopefully it turns out !!! Also the random pictures of the carrotts were taken by my girls lately that is their thing to take dumb pictures and they just show up when I down load them !!!

2 comments:

The Harward Family said...

I'm so glad that Marty and I were able to add to your amusement! Anything to make you laugh. It was actually a really fun little ride...not. I felt so dumb, especially when he started swerving around to make the ride longer. I was like that's not necessary just take us back!

Lori said...

We usually do get a kick out of most things you and Marty do !!