CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Another WIN !!!

New jerseys and new # for Logan #87



I hope no one gets tired of my blogging about football...if you do...don't read it !!! Just kidding !!! I am just so proud of these kids...yes they did win again !!! They beat the team that won the mini bowl last year so it was a pretty big deal...I even stayed home from Island Park for this one !!! Kaysville was winning at half time 6 to 0 so we were a little nervous but came back from half time and scored 3 straight unanswered (Logan is narrating this for me...yes he is pretty stoked...oh and telling me how to spell!!!). One of the touchdowns came from a deflection by one of our players...he knocked the ball high in the air on a pass play and another kid from our team caught it and ran 20 yards for a TD!!! AWESOME !!! Another TD came from a 70 TD run by Mason...that kid has some wheels on him!!! Logan had two interceptions...one I was able to get a picture of the other I missed because I was getting Whitneys kids from Jake in the parking lot!!! Thanks a lot Whit!!! On the first one I saw the whole thing happen in slow motion I turned to Gary and said he is going to intercept this one...for once I could see him thinking and reading the play instead of wondering what he was thinking!!!

1st interception by Logan



(I put a red circle around it so you can see which one he is)





#2 Mason with the 70yd TD!!! AWESOME !!!


Kaysville played really dirty...one play they were going for the 2 point conversion and a gay running back from the other team scratched our player in the eye...(Logan narrating again). Then we were going for a TD and Kaysville grabbed one of our players face mask and was slamming his head in to the ground...SEVERAL times...even after the whistle. Gary and I were right there and it freaked me out...I thought for sure our player was going to get a broken neck I was so scared and the adrenalen was flowing...I just started yelling "hes got his face mask and is punching him in the neck"...no call on the player but me and Gary got in trouble from the ref...I told him I wasn't looking for a call (we were already killing them) I was just concerned for the safety of the team. Oh no have I become one of those parents ??? I swear it was pure emotion I was shaking so bad, I could just picture that kid really getting hurt...Scary stuff!!!

Logan jumping in the background celebrating the TD!!!




"That's what I call elevation"(once again Logan)




He should get his own blog.He wanted this one in here. He is he tallest one in the background!!!


Half time cheerleaders...they don't get this from me...I would never dare go out in front of people and do something like this but my girls must have more Chapman in them!!!








GO KADEE!!!

1 comments:

Huffstuff said...

Way to go Logan. I wish I could say that Hayden won today. Unfortunatly they did not and have not won a game yet. Some day I will explain his team situation. Anyway they did play good and only lost by a touch down. Hayden also took a helmet in the knee, which took him out of the second half. It is fun to watch, win or loose.