CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back to School..yippee...horray !!!


And off they go !!! Have a nice day at school girls !!!

The day has finally arrived...back to school. This summer has gone by so fast, partly because my girls were in year round school and didn't get out until the end of June. That left two months for a summer vacation. Logan wanted a Black Berry Pearl cell phone and I figured I could use him to babysit to earn the money after all I used to tend 7 kids all summer long so surely he could handle two months with just 2 right !!!??? Lets just say thank heavens for school !!! (5-10 phone calls a day...enough said)


Logan started 8th grade this year and he is officially taller than me...yikes !!! He didn't want to go through the whole picture taking...note the look on his face !!! Hopefully he can keep up the grades he got last year (4.0) i'm nervous that 8th grade is going to be a little tougher than 7th but he is pretty smart. I still have my report card from 7th grade !!! I'm not showing it to him...that will just be an excuse for him to slack !!!
Smile Logan...this IS fun !!!
That is the biggest smile I could get out of him...guess he is getting too cool for this kind of thing !!




Kadee is in 4th grade, she has Mrs. Olsen and Mrs. Strong, they job share so one teaches in the morning and the other the afternoon then they rotate Friday's. She is excited for her new teachers she just wishes her best friend Kodee would be in her class. The "girl" drama started already...Kodee told her that Heavenly Father put them in different classes for a reason so she has calmed down about it...just wish I would have thought to tell her that sooner...might have saved a weekend of feeling sorry for herself. And the new principle lets them sit where ever they want in the lunch room...another saving grace.

Kadee in front of her class room

Sitting at her new desk

Best friends...today anyway !!!




Abby is in 2nd grade, she has Mrs. Hendericks, who was Kadees' teacher in 2nd grade. She said all summer long that if she didn't get Mrs. Hendericks she wouldn't go to school !!! I believe her too !!! But someone was watching out for me and knew I really didn't need anymore stress this coming year. When we got to the class room Mrs. Hendericks said "Abby I'm so glad your in my class." I told her she has no idea how happy I am about it. She really is a fun teacher and Abby is already singing the songs she teaches them.



Abby and Mrs. Hendericks

Thank heavens for great teachers that help your kids enjoy school and want to go.

Abby in front of her new class room









6 comments:

Huffstuff said...

Feels great huh! Great job on the pictures. My kids were kind enough to let me take the one. That is awesome how well Logan does. Must not be a Westbroek. Just Joking, you always had good grades.

laceemo3 said...

How did you get them to let you take all those pics?? I guess your girls still have a couple of years I had to sneek into Bailees class to take a pic and she was MORTIFIED!! I guess take the pics while you can.

Jake and Whitney said...

Oh they are so cute. I can't wait for my kids to go to school (isn't it time yet?)

Haley said...

Logan is cute stuff too! Great first day of school pics.

The Harward Family said...

Oh it makes me want to cry to see how grown up the girls are getting. They are really beautiful girls, both of them. It makes me sad to see other peoples kids go off to school, but not my own. Hmm, I'm sure there's something not right about that. Logan is becoming a guy! He's not a boy anymore. Yikes! He's a handsome one too!

Lindsey said...

Wow those kids are sure cute. Love all your pictures.